Monday, August 27, 2012

The Patio of My Dreams...

Here in base housing, it is the thing to do to put up these huge tarp canopies over the back patio.  B got ours done with the help of his dad, and I love it!
It, you know, rains here.  A lot.  So I am sooo excited to be able to still send the girls out, and go out myself.  We have their sandbox, which I finally filled with sand, that they love to play with.  And B and I love to go sit out under the tarp at night, and listen to the rain fall.  A lot.
Grandma made the tablecloths, and I sewed bandanas together for the pillows.  And, best of all, all the furniture, except these yellow chairs:
Was free!!!  Curb crawling here is fantastic.  It almost makes up for the utter lack of thrift stores...
And I planted zinnias in some of the pots.  I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment