Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving: Books


We are long time Bear Snores On fans, so this one is a favorite.  Besides, we got it free at Chick-fil-a.


This one is good, each page has a banner title, that Miss R could read them I read the small print.  She likes using her budding skills...






This is Miss R's favorite.  Again, because she can read the titles while I read the rest.




This is my new favorite Thanksgiving book.  It is charming and wonderful.


A good overview of all Thanksgiving traditions.


The big girls enjoyed reading this one.


They also liked this one, although I found the way the words were set up on the pages a little hard to follow.


This one is long, but very good.  I was surprised that the big girls were pretty entranced by it.


This is an early reader chapter book that the girls like.  I was letting Miss R read all the words she knows or could sound out, but then we got impatient to see what was going to happen and I just finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment